- To stimulate critical debate on and research into theories, approaches, principles and applications of various aspects of blended learning
- To share local and international developments, experiences and lessons learned
- To encourage the study and implementation of blended learning in teaching and learning
- To promote networking opportunities
- To provide a forum for education and knowledge transfer
- To stimulate and assist personal professional development and the development of new skills for educators
Who should attend
This event brings together some of the leading researchers and practitioners in the field of mLearning. It also appeals to a wide range of audiences who are interested in enhancing learning with designing content and developing systems for mobile devices and wireless networks.
The list includes:
- educators and researchers from all sectors
- higher education institutions
- training providers
- industry practitioners
- commercial companies and vendors
- mobile device manufacturers and service providers
- hardware and software developers
- community and voluntary organisations
- content developers
- learning and skills councils
- education authorities
- government departments
- telecom operators
- all others with an interest in mobile and ambient learning.
About IABL (International Association for Blended Learning)
IABL is the custodian of the IABL conference series. It is a membership association which promotes excellence in research, development and application of blended learning through the engagement of international scholars and practitioners to meet the needs of today’s global learners.
About ILS UW (Institute of Applied Linguistics, University of Warsaw)
The Institute of Applied Linguistics (ILS UW), University of Warsaw, is an independent research and training unit, educating translators, linguists and foreign language teachers. The Institute functions as a part of the Faculty of Applied Linguistics. The Institute offers a BA programme (full-time studies), MA programmes (full-time and extramural studies) as well as PhD and post-graduate programmes.